Hotfix released for Windows Server 2008 KDC issue

Tim Alsop Tim.Alsop at cybersafe.com
Tue May 13 15:04:08 EDT 2008

Ross,

There is a mistake in the kb in the "File information" section, where it
suggests that Windows Server 2003, x86-based files are changed. I think
this should refer to Windows Server 2008 since this is what the fix is
for. There is no need for this fix if Windows Server 2003 is used.

Also, there doesn't appear to be any x64 hotfix available for download.

Thanks,
Tim