2 Job positions from Monster.com

Klaus Liaupis bwmetropolitan at car4you.at
Sun May 4 16:09:48 EDT 2008

Hello.
This e-mail is promotion from Careerbuilder.com job-site.
My name is Klaus Liaupis , I represent Kitaki Developers Inc. company operating in Latvia and Sweden.
We seek for representatives in Denmark for full and part-time jobs (2 positions are available).
We do not ask for any money, we are reputable company staying in business for more than 3 years.
All candidates are paid daily + we compensate all taxes and charges.
After approval, you will get benefits:
- 4200 USD guaranteed monthly income
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your dependents. You
will be receiving company signed Medicine card and all the paperwork.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
You have to be honest,loyal, responsible and hard-working.
You have to comply with all reasonable and lawful instructions provided to
you by our company.
You need 5-7 hours during the week for communication.
Residential address to receive correspondence (if any).
Computer w/internet connection.
Home/cell phone to contact you during the day.
Please, reply to support at kitakidevelopersinc.com if you are interested, you can apply for either part-time or full time depending on your time shelude.
Company manager will contact you shortly.
Thanks
Klaus Liaupis
Kitaki Developers Inc.
12 brivas str B 44,,