Unauthorized access to your account!

Amazon Customer Support Center support at amazon.com
Thu May 1 22:25:57 EDT 2008

Dear Amazon customer,

As the Internet and information technology enable us to expand our services, we are committed to maintaining the trust customers have placed in us for protecting the privacy and security of information we have about you. In order to protect your information against unauthorized access, identity theft and account fraud we earnestly ask you to update your profile.

We also discovered a problem with your account information, and we temporary suspended access to it. You can easy re-activate your account by updating your information.

To get started, please click the link below:

http://antarticas01.altervista.org/www.amazon.com/

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of our policy to represent oneself as another Amazon user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. Amazon is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquiries related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to maintain your account secure.

Regards,

Amazon Customer Support Center.

This site is directed at or made available to persons in the United States and Amazon customers only. Products and services described, as well as associated fees, charges, interest rates, and balance requirements may differ among geographic locations. Not all products and services are offered at all locations.

Copyright © 2007 - Amazon