KPROP doesn't get adressless tickets

Andrea acirulli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 06:16:57 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm setting a MASTER/SLAVE system of KDC.

I have some problems on the propagation of DB. My environment is
through natted networks, and when I propagate the DB from the MASTER
to some SLAVE I get the following error:
incorrect net address

I'm stumbled on this problem since I can't make kprop requesting for
adressless tickets, and I can't figured out a solution to overwheel
this important problem.

Reading the admin guide of the MIT Kerberos I read that Kerberos V5
Mit use by default adressless tickets, is it not true??

Anyone have any suggestions on how resolve these problem??

Unfortunately, I can't do anything on the systems and on the network
so I have to resolve the problem from a Kerberos point of view.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Andrea