CentOS attempting to set up Kerberos 5-tickets created & destroyed successfully, now an issue

Damo Gets dgetsman at amirehab.net
Thu Mar 20 14:08:40 EDT 2008

With your help I narrowed it down to the firewall.  Got that fixed and
they were talking right away.  I had installed a new NIC this morning
that I thought would've taken care of that but I was mistaken.

Between my server and client I've now tried kerberized rsh, rlogin,
and telnet.  I can only get rlogin to work, and only in 1 direction.
I think I'll be trying to tackle that one after lunch.

Thank you!

-D