Problem compiling kerberos for maemo: cannot find add_error_table in com_err library

skent@speakeasy.net skent at speakeasy.net
Sun Mar 16 19:41:58 EDT 2008

Jason,

I just successfully compiled kerberos and installed it on my N810 (so
it can be done!)  I am using vanilla krb5-1.6.3 downloaded from the
MIT website.  I unpack it into my home area in scratchbox.  When I run
configure in scratchbox (using the CHINOOK_ARMEL target).  During the
configure step, I get the message:

"checking which version of com_err to use... krb5"

so I am picking up a different version from you.  After compiling and
installing, I was able to compile kerberos support into ssh and have
that working as well.