HELP!!! I am also having the kpropd problem

gerryw@compvia.com gerryw at compvia.com
Tue Mar 11 03:46:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

Okay... I think I've found the issue. Apparently there is a problem when
running kpropd from inetd. A little googling turned up others that have
had thie same issue. This is probably a side effect  of the fork/exec by
inetd. Does anyone know if there is already a bug open for this?

Thanks,
-G

Jason Edgecombe <jason at rampaginggeek.com>
03/10/2008 08:46 PM

gerryw at compvia.com
cc
kerberos at mit.edu
Subject
Re: HELP!!! I am also having the kpropd problem

gerryw at compvia.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried copying the krb5kdc directory to the slave. I get the same
result
> (Decrypt integrity check failed while getting initial ticket). Is there
> something else I could try?
>
> Thanks,
> -G

"Decrypt integrity check failed" usually means that the password is wrong.

Jason