Help: noaddresses help

jonr@destar.net jonr at destar.net
Fri Mar 7 22:49:59 EST 2008

Quoting Jeet Joshi <jeetjoshi4u at gmail.com>:

> Hello everyone,
>
>             I am desperately needing help on problem I am facing for
> internetwork kerberos communication. Please find previous posts at
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.protocols.kerberos/browse_thread/thread/4483be3d29e55275/85516909c1c362da#85516909c1c362da
>
> Please, help needed as soon as possible. I have to complete it by deadline
> which is this Sunday.
>
> Thanks

> Jeet

Hello Jeet,

I think you need to look at cross realm authentication if you have two
separate networks. Also, you have to 'kinit' before you can login
without a password and DO NOT allow root to ssh to a box. If you allow
root to ssh and someone gets the password, with kerberos they will
have the keys to the kingdom.

Hope that helps,

Jon