can I kinit on all my login shells at once?

RPN rpnabar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:59:17 EST 2008

Hi,

Is the "kinit" kerberization always login shell specific? I sometimes
have several terminals open at the same time on my home system A.

I need to be validated at A before I can issue remote copy commands.
Now lets say I have two terminals open A_one and A_two.

The way things work right now I have to issue a kinit and then enter
my RSA token on both A_one and A_two. This then keeps me validated for
a set period of time.

Is there a way to modify this behavior so that all my shells on A (say
A_one, A_two, A_three....) are all validated by a single kinit?

-Rahul