Kerberos through gateway

Casey T. Deccio ctdecci at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 3 18:12:49 EST 2008

I have a network on which machines do not have direct access outside.
Instead they are required to go through a particular machine which acts
as a gateway/proxy for various services.  I'd like to have the inside
machines request kerberos tickets from this gateway, which will send the
requests as a proxy.  The only reference to something like this that
I've been able to find is IAKERB [1], which is apparently Internet-draft
status, and for which I haven't seen any implementations.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Casey

[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-iakerb-00.txt