mod_auth_kerb+ apacahe+mod_SSL

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 30 18:06:56 EDT 2008

Questions relating to Apache and SSL have nothing to do with
Kerberos.  I think you would get much better help from a RedHat or
Apache list.

Once you get Apache+SSL working, I suggest you ask on modauthkerb-help at lists.sourceforge.net
  about any mod_auth_kerb issues.

Is there a reason you're not using the Apache+SSL+mod_auth_kerb that
already are provided by RedHat?  This is still probably not your best
forum, but I don't want to cut you off too short.