NetIDMgr - showing incorrect lifetime (for archive)

Rogier Krieger rkrieger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 19:05:48 EDT 2008

My primary reason for sending it to this list was a sanity check
before reporting it as a bug. Thanks for the pointers to provide a
useful report; I'll file this at krb5-bugs at . This post is purely for
archive purposes.

NetIDMgr shows 'expired' for the tickets, even if they are valid for
several hours. Refreshing the tickets through NetIDMgr or refreshing
the view does not correct the displayed time. NetIDMgr keeps
displaying 'expired' (even if the background colour behind the
identity changes colour appropriate to ticket lifetime).

NetIDMgr output:
rkrieger at REALM			(Default, Kerberos v5)
(Expired)

Above is displayed on a background colour appropriate for ticket lifetime.

klist output:
>klist -C
Ticket cache: API:rkrieger at REALM
Default principal: rkrieger at REALM

06/23/08 14:19:57  06/24/08 14:19:57  krbtgt/REALM at REALM
        renew until 06/30/08 14:19:57

Version information:
Windows XP, SP2
KfW 3.2.2 (installed through 32-bit MSI)
NetIDMgr 1.3.1.0