Kerberos- GSS-API C code issues

Tadoori (EXT), Vilas vilas.tadoori.ext at siemens.com
Wed Jun 4 09:11:32 EDT 2008

Hi,
I have written an GSSAPI server application and the kerberos is MIT V5.
When I run my application on the sun solaris  I get the following
message
I have checked that the kerberos is running or not, and I see that
kerberos is running fine.
This code is written in C

Please find the below message after running the GSS API testserver.

gss_display_status                  testserver.o
gss_import_name                     testserver.o
gss_release_oid                     testserver.o
GSS_C_NT_HOSTBASED_SERVICE          testserver.o
__gss_oid_to_mech                   testserver.o
gss_accept_sec_context              testserver.o
gss_unwrap                          testserver.o
gss_delete_sec_context              testserver.o
gss_release_buffer                  testserver.o
gss_oid_to_str                      testserver.o
gss_str_to_oid                      testserver.o
gss_display_name                    testserver.o
gss_get_mic                         testserver.o
gss_acquire_cred                    testserver.o
gss_release_name                    testserver.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to a.out

I would greatly appreciate if anyone can help me solve this issue.

regards
Vilas