Any workaround for [domain_realm] section

Abhishek Chowdhury abhishek.brave at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 03:49:07 EDT 2008

I am using kerberos v5 version
Following is the domain realm section of my kerberos configuration file

[domain_realm]
          abhi.com = AS.ABHI.COM
        .abhi.com = AS.ABHI.COM

       abhi-amit.abhi.com = AMIT.ABHI.COM
       as.abhi.com  =  AMIT.ABHI.COM

Now in the realm AMIT.ABHI.COM I have around 400 entries(servics).If I go
through the method above then I have to enter the 400 entries separately for
the services in AMIT.ABHI.COM. Also I cannot write abhi.com = AMIT.ABHI.COM
or .abhi.com=AMIT.ABHI.COM because it is already used for AS.ABHI.COM.

So is there any workaround for this problem.
Changing of DNS name is also not possible.
Any pointers in this regard will be very helpful.