Solaris 10 - Update 6 Information

Marlon Thompson mthompson at adt-it.com
Tue Jul 1 16:21:58 EDT 2008

Will,

I was viewing information online today regarding Solaris 10 Update 6 when I came across the following site:  http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/kerberos/2008-May/013674.html

I see mentioned here about Solaris 10 Update 6.  Do you know how far in the future Update 6 can be expected to be released?
We are in the process of updating from Solaris 10 Update 1 (1/06) to possibly Update 4 or 5.  I have heard about Update 6, but no one at Sun.com has been able to assist me.  I am not asking for definite details of what is in the release or a tied down date.  Basically a notation that Update 6 is forthcoming and an estimated timeframe.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

~ Marlon

--
Marlon W. Thompson