SSPI API to get tokensize for client and server

Manoj Mohan manojm at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 28 15:11:59 EST 2008

Hi,

Right now I am calling InitializeSecurityContext and AcceptSecurityContext
with fixed token size (4096)
and things are working. I was wondering if I can call
QueryContextAttributes or some other function
to get the right value rather than using a fixed value?

For example, I am using using AcceptSecurityContext like this:

  outBuffer.cbBuffer = 4096;
  outBuffer.BufferType = SECBUFFER_TOKEN;
  outToken.ulVersion = SECBUFFER_VERSION;
  outToken.cBuffers = 1;
  outToken.pBuffers = &outBuffer;

  ss = AcceptSecurityContext( pCredHandle,
                              pInCtxHandle,
                              &inToken,
                              NULL,
                              SECURITY_NATIVE_DREP,