[lib]kadm on Windows?

Smith, Matt matt.smith at uconn.edu
Fri Jan 25 18:18:48 EST 2008

Wow -- I was unaware of the Windows port of remctl.  I have been looking for an excuse to investigate remctl and the kadmin backend, and this might just be it.  The ports' page states "I have sent Russ the patch and he is looking at including it in a future version."  So, Russ, has this patch been vetted and included yet?

Unless anyone else has can offer better options, this appears to be the path of the least resistance, and I will likely pursue it.  I am, however, still open to any thoughts or opinions anyone may have on the subject.

Thank you all very much,
-Matt