support SSO in Windows with Keberos TGT

Eswar S eswars at huawei.com
Fri Jan 25 02:12:41 EST 2008

Hi,

Using Mit Kerberos how can I support SSO?

Is it possible to update Microsoft cache? How can I make other kerberised
application to use cache file which is generated by my application.

I mean when I got credentials (TGT) from KDC, I will store to cache file. I
will set it as default cache.

 My doubt is how all are supporting SSO using Kerberos tokens.

 How can I update Microsoft cache? Is it possible?

Please help me in this regard. I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Eswar S

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is