How to retrieve src_name in SSPI

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Wed Jan 23 14:40:27 EST 2008

I think you have to call QueryContextAttribute like shown below for getting
the Username.

        maj_stat = AcceptSecurityContext( &server_creds,
                                          context,
                                          &input_desc,
                                          global_asc_flags,
                                          SECURITY_NATIVE_DREP,
                                          &new_context,
                                          &output_desc,
                                          &ret_flags,
                                          &expiry
                                          );

        maj_stat = QueryContextAttributes(&new_context, SECPKG_ATTR_NAMES,
&names);

       printf("User: %s\n", names.sUserName);

Markus

news:OF6A62F810.5F50DE85-ON862573D9.001D3770-862573D9.001D82C5 at us.ibm.com...