Provisioning and administrative tools for MIT KDC

Andrea acirulli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 12:18:54 EST 2008

Hi,
once upon tested PERL we had experience some problem on involving CGI-
PERL in order to manage Kerberos with PERL with a WEB APPLICATION.

We want to know what do u think about involving JPL for calling perl
(interface to kerberos) from JAVA (Web Application).

According to you which is the better solution between CGI-BIN and
JPL??

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Best regards,
Andrea