Windows credential cache

Andrea Cirulli acirulli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 06:41:07 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking for the physical ticket cache on windows platform but I still
did not find it.

When i run kinit (the client from MIT for windows) and then klist the ouput
was the following:
ticket cache: API:username at REALM

So my questions are the following:

is the ticket stored in a physical place on the machine?
is it possible to change the default ticket cache place??
is it possible, once retrieved the correct physical place, obtaining the
ticket from another application and then copying it in the physical cache in
order to use the TGT as a valid credential?

Thanks in advance!

--
Andrea Cirulli