Kerberos auth based on ticket

Mathew Rowley mathew_rowley at cable.comcast.com
Mon Dec 15 18:49:29 EST 2008

Well, that would make sense... Looking at the sshd and ssh configurations,
it seems to be enabled on both.  Is there some configuration I am missing?

[root at ipa01 ~]# grep -i GSSAPI  /etc/ssh/ssh_config
        GSSAPIAuthentication yes
[root at ipa01 ~]# grep -i GSSAPI  /etc/ssh/sshd_config
# GSSAPI options
GSSAPIAuthentication yes
GSSAPICleanupCredentials yes

MAT