Credentials Cache File Problem Running with 'cron'

Dennis Putnam Dennis.Putnam at aimaudit.com
Fri Dec 5 11:37:10 EST 2008

Thanks for the reply. That was suggested also but it appeared that the
OS X implementation did not use that variable. However, your format is
different then what was suggested. Specifically, the 'FILE:'. While
that variable does not exist I assumed when I created it and got the
same error it was because this implementation ignored it. Perhaps it
was because of my incorrect format. I'll give it a try when I can and
get back to you.