Configuring client for NFS

Martin Simovic msimovic at concurrent-thinking.com
Thu Aug 21 07:27:18 EDT 2008

looks like you are forgetting -t nfs4 ?

mount -t nfs4 -o sec=krb 17.201.112.127:/mount /home/mount

also, how does your /etc/exports look like?
the way NFS4 exports work have been changed dramatically (regardless of
kerberos in place or not)

mine /etc/exports looks like this

# NFS4 exports
/export         gss/krb5(ro,fsid=0,no_subtree_check,crossmnt)
/export/home    gss/krb5(rw,no_subtree_check)

furthermore mounts need to be something like this

/dev/mapper/data-home		/home		ext3
defaults,noexec,nosuid,nodev,usrquota,grpquota    0       3

/home		/export/home	none		bind	0	0

Martin.