Position available

Robert L. Dupree lzempire at cairo.com
Fri Apr 25 07:18:33 EDT 2008

Established 11 year-old Cargo Transportaion company, which focuses on a positive company culture and values and has rapid growth plans in the USA is seeking career-oriented people to join our team. If working for a company that strives to make it easy for our customers and associates interests you come be a part of the AmeriFreight Enterprises success story.
AmeriFreight Enterprise is currently seeking an Regional Representatives and managers for our USA location. AmeriFreight Enterprise currently operates in all states.

Requirements  Assistant Manager of our representative:

- NO START UP FEES.

- Candidates will gain experience with our managers.

- No relocation.

- Salary 2200 USD per week and more.

Salary is commensurate with experience.

For priority consideration, e-mail your resume along with your salary history and/or salary requirements with giving reference to the following in the subject line: Regional Representative, Manager

E-mail: Afreightent at aol.com

Regards,
Robert L. Dupree,
1997-2008 AmeriFreight Enterpise.