kprop: Software caused connection abort while reading response from server

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Wed Apr 23 14:38:36 EDT 2008

Oh hey, there IS a -d flag!  Here's that info, although it's
not helpful really.

kdc% sudo sbin/kprop -d -f /var/krb5kdc/slave_datatrans kdc2.foo.com
32768 bytes sent.
65536 bytes sent.
98304 bytes sent.
131072 bytes sent.
163840 bytes sent.
196608 bytes sent.
229376 bytes sent.
255017 bytes sent.
sbin/kprop: Software caused connection abort while reading response from
server
kdc%