all pipe instances are busy

stormin stormin2k at excite.com
Wed Apr 9 17:36:26 EDT 2008

After installing configuring conf file with kerberos krb5,samba and winbind
onto rh8 and joining active directory which joined successfully....
I get an error with connecting to shares on linux.. error ..

the mapped drive could not be created because the following error occurred:
All pipe instances are busy..
or
An error occured whie reconnecting X: to \\domain\share
Microsoft Windows Network: All pipe instances are busy
This connection has not been restored.
or from cmd line
System error 231 has occurred. All pipe instances are busy.

Some peculiar things I notices, I could not run kinit to
administrator at DOMAIN.COM kinit: command not found
when locating it under /u1/krb5-1.6.3/src/client/kinit and running it I get
an error ./kinit: error while loading shared libraries: libkrb5support.so.0:

Also installed kerberos on another test linux (same build) which contained
the kinit and other kerberos files under /usr/kerberos/bin but not on the
new system

Can someone help! Thanks