sendmail as MSA and client side GSSAPI

Victor Sudakov vas at mpeks.no-spam-here.tomsk.su
Tue Apr 8 00:33:43 EDT 2008

Nicolas Williams wrote:
> > > I followed up on March 19th on the list.  I seem to recall my e-mails to
> > > you bouncing, so see the list archives.
> >
> > Sorry, what list? I posted the question to the Usenet newsgroup
> > comp.protocols.kerberos, so I expected a reply there.

> Bah, I forgot about comp.protocols.kerberos (it's bidirectionally
> gatewayed to kerberos at mit.edu).  Is the gateway having trouble again?

> Anyways, the list archives are here:

In http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/kerberos/2008-March/013358.html
you were going to ask the Sun's sendmail contact about GSSAPI.
There is nothing in the list archives whether you have asked them and
what they answered.

When you say "I followed up on March 19th" I think this is not the
followup I was eagerly waiting for.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49 at fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/