computer account change password with Windows 2008 domain

Wilper, Ross A rwilper at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 1 17:44:06 EDT 2008

Our case SRZ080225000456 is open for the Windows 2008 KDC being unable
to authenticate any account with a "/" in the principal name. On this
case, we have been issued a private hotfix that appears to resolve the
issue. The hotfix is now in review for public release.

Our case SRZ080306000400 is open for the Windows 2008 LDAP server not
being able to negotiate QOP for SASL binds over SSL with OpenLDAP. This
case is still in the troubleshooting phase.

-Ross