krb5_cc_resolve is crashing in windows XP

eswars eswars at huawei.com
Sun Sep 23 09:12:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

       I am trying to import Microsoft cached tickets using code of ms2mit.

       In windows XP krb5_cc_resolve is crashing when trying to resolve
"MSLSA:"

This I got when I login into system as domain administrator.

     Can please suggest me how can I fix this or any patch details.

      I am using kfw-3-2-1-src. I build in VC++2005 SP1 as per windows
README doc with NODEBUG=1.

Regards,

Eswar s

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is