Support of Microsoft extensions (Constrained Delegation and Protocol Transition)

Gaurav Gupta gagupta at cisco.com
Wed Sep 5 21:14:35 EDT 2007

Hi all:

I am working with the Microsoft's Kerberos extensions in Win 2003 called
Constrained Delegation and Protocol Transition (or S4U2Self and S4U2Proxy).
Does MIT implementation has support or plans to have support of these
delegation mechanism?  I could not find any relevant discussion on this
topic in the archives, if there is please point me to the appropriate
thread.

I am interested in using the Kerberos library as a client (from a
middle-tier machine), that requests credentials for a delegated user from
a Windows KDC.

Thanks a lot.
Gaurav