MIT Kerberos 3.2.1 / mod_auth_kerb-5.3 / compile and running on Windows200/2003

Ed Zorob ezorob at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:47:26 EDT 2007

Good day admin,
I need to get  mod_auth_kerb-5.3 compiled on Windows2000 box but it
gives me errors about kerberos environment . i think it means a
krb5-config file.
I've done the complete MIT Kerberos ( krb5-1.6.2 ) compile/install on
solaris and was able to get the mod_auth_kerb-5.3 running on solaris
and talking to apache and everything is working fine.
on Windows 2000 server I don't know where to get this krb5-config file .
can you help  ?
thanks for your time .

Ed Zorob
Sys. Admin.