Kerberos Authentication for OS X 10.4

gib c gibc69 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 16 12:38:41 EDT 2007

Has any had experience with Kerberos Authentication on the Mac, ie. authenticating to a different realm from which the Macs are bound to?
We have 2 AD domains, one for networking (which the macs are bound to) and a separate one for Exchange. I would like to script kpasswd for users to be able to change their Exchange passwords. Using OWA does not work all the time because uses are unable to log in if the password is set to “user must change password on first log in” or the change password time has expired.
Any feedback welcome.

Gibc