Bug in krb5_keyblock_data function on Solaris 10/Opensolaris

Nicolas Williams Nicolas.Williams at sun.com
Mon Oct 15 19:05:30 EDT 2007

On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 11:44:30PM +0100, Markus Moeller wrote:
> You are right and some calling functions like krb5_copy_keyblock do
> allocate, but not krb5_get_credentials(_core) if I now read the code right.

Whether it's a bug at all depends on what the krb5_get_credentials() API
docs say about increds->keyblock.  The lack of MIT krb5 API docs doesn't
help.

Now that you know what the calling convention for
krb5_copy_keyblock_data() you should be able to fix your test program to
properly initialize the keyblock field of the creds passed to
krb5_get_credentials() as input creds.

[I'll try to refrain from getting into the problems with encoding
krb5_keyblock internals knowledge into your apps.]

Nico