Kerberos.app AD UPN & SAM authentication issue

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Sat Oct 6 14:09:01 EDT 2007

That is what I saw too and I create a special kinit and a patch for
mod_auth_kerb(basic auth fallback) which sets the principal type to 10 when
@ is part of the username to be able to use the UPN. Unfortunately  MIT nor
Heimdal support client canonicalisation as described in the referral draft.

Markus

news:78c6bd860710061046n4eeec95bx70a4e8d4c8e8c77b at mail.gmail.com...