Looking for C program for kerberos work

Andrew Douglas Inman ainman at news.itd.umich.edu
Thu Nov 29 01:40:23 EST 2007

I'm trying to hire a intermediate/senior c programmer to do work on
kerberos with Steve Simmons.Additionally, some Sys. Admin, debugging and
diagnostic work would be ideal (although that's a secondary criteria).  There
will be a diverse number of ongoing projects after the inital work is done as
Bwell.

The job posting is $40k-$80k and is based in Ann Arbor at UofM.  You can
direct any questions to me.
Below are directions to find the job on theUofM website.

Please let me know if you know of anyone you think might be interested or
pass this on to them directly.  Thanks for your time.

        -- Andrew

---

Go to:
www.umich.edu/~jobs
(authenticate or select "external candidtes & temporary Staff Job Search")
Select "keyword search"
enter ITCS under Keywords for Job Search
select job # 12717

If you have issues or problems don't hesitate to contact me (ainman at umich.edu).