Apache + Kerberos + MS-AD = SSO / Problem with a Login Box for some Users

f.d@gmx.eu f.d at gmx.eu
Mon Nov 26 11:04:14 EST 2007

You can get rid of the loginbox by setting the option "KrbMethodK5Passwd" to "off" in your Kerberos configuration (I would recomment this, because this is the SSO you want).
But if you do this people will get "Access denied" instead of the loginbox if Kerberos is not working.

Regards,
Florian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------