mit kerberos and openldap

Konstantin Verba crypt at sibinco.ru
Mon Nov 12 09:06:43 EST 2007

 Hello, I'm trying to setup Single Sign-On useing mit kerberos and openldap.
I've already have slapd configured and running, and created kerberos
containers in ldap with kdb5_ldap_util. But as I can see, I have two
different trees of entities, one is the krbcontainer tree and another is my
ou, where I keep test user's account with inetOrgPerson (structural)
objectClass. Problem is I want that user authentificate with kerberos and
then get access to uid and other data in ldap. Howto to keep this all
together? I've already created mixed object class with inetorgperson and
krbperson as parents, but krbPrincipalName and uid are steel different
fields.