gss_accept_sec_context

Manoj Mohan manojm at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 2 07:47:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am new to kerberos world.. so forgive my noviceness....

I have a KDC running on linux and my client server are also on linux.. After
registering the user principals and service principals when client is
connecting to server, I can see from the klist that
the service ticket is generated properly.

However, at the server end..after succesfully executing gss_acquire_cred(),
I am failing in gss_accept_sec_context with maj_stat: 851968, min_stat:
-1765328154

However, after some googling... I can see that kerberos error code goes only
as far as -1765328157L...
It looks like a big coincidence that we are getting that close an error to
be an INCORRECT error

Any pointers?

Manoj