Using kerberos with users in passwd

Timo Wendt twendt at online.de
Tue May 29 15:50:17 EDT 2007

I will see if the minimum and maximum_uid will help me. This dounds
good. I expect though that this is also not possible in our
environment, because we kept the same uids when migrating to ADS. But
if only a few users are affected then it is always an option to
change the uid with all the related files.