Using kerberos with users in passwd

Timo Wendt twendt at online.de
Tue May 29 15:08:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

thanks fo ryour answer.
What happens when someone logs in and his password is expired? ssh
will ask for the password to be changed.
I already had the idea of using kpasswd for the AD users, but this
doesn't solve my problem with expired passwords at login.
Do you also have local and krb users in you passwd and some have the
password in shadow and others via krb5?

Timo