Joining a multiple realm AD environment

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Sun May 20 14:57:59 EDT 2007

Chris,

Using PAM for Kerberos authentication is in reality against the way Keberos
works. If you use a keberised client like SecureCRT on Windows or a patched
putty for ssh you won't have the problems.

Trying the different domains is only a hack as most applications can not
deal with a username like user at LOC1.

Regards
Markus

news:111aefd0705190626h6c952d1ap12f9348c69876f91 at mail.gmail.com...