Memory leakage question

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Sun May 20 12:21:32 EDT 2007

On Sat, 19 May 2007 15:27:16 +0100
"Markus Moeller" <huaraz at moeller.plus.com> wrote:

> as I use GSS_C_NULL_OID_SET mechs will never be freed or is there a way to
> free it from my application ?

Hi Markus,

You mean the static list of mechs? Why do you want to free that? It should
only be initialized once in the lifetime of the library. At least that's
what it looks like from the information you posted.

In my experience with running valgrind on mechglue, I recall there are
things that are initialized once when first used and never freed. So
technically they are leaks and valgrind picks them up but the leaks
should never grow beyond a fixed size.

Mike

PS to kitten: This is another thing that would be more elegant with an
application context.

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Active Directory Kerberos SSO