ECCCN# for the Kerberos product

Iris Heyman Iris.Heyman at ericom.com
Fri May 11 12:42:06 EDT 2007

Hi ,

We are using the Kerberos products in our own products. Since this is an encryption in order to be able to export we need to have an ECCN# (Export Control Classification Number) for the encryption part.

Do you have this number? If not do you know how can obtain it?

Thank you for your help,

Best Regards,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Iris Heyman

Counsel

iris.heyman at ericom.com<mailto:iris.heyman at ericom.com>

Ericom Software Inc.

Tel (201) 767 2210 ext. 4324

Toll free: 1 (888) 769 7876

Fax: +1 (201) 767 2205

http://www.ericom.com

Access Done Right

Empower Enterprise-Wide Access to Microsoft® Terminal Server and Legacy Applications

Disclaimer
This communication together with any attachments transmitted with it ('this e-mail') is intended only for the use of the addressees and may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient you are notified that any use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Addressees should check this E-mail for viruses. Ericom® Software, Inc.  makes no representations as regards the absence of viruses in this E-mail. If you have received this E-mail in error please notify our IT Systems Team immediately by telephone at + (201) 767 2210; or Toll Free: 1 888 769 7876; or via E-mail at sysadmin at ericom.com<mailto:sysadmin at ericom.com>

Please then immediately destroy this E-mail and any copies of it.