Mod_auth_kerb and Windows XP SP2

SriramG sgopalan at etrade.com
Tue May 1 22:08:05 EDT 2007

Just wanted to update back, if anyone ends up with this issue.

We contacted MS they provided a hotfix as mentioned on the KB

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906524/en-us

We have installed in 3 desktops. No more authentication prompts. It works
every single time. No issues so far (10 days). I haven't rebooted or logged
off the desktop yet in the last 10 days. I just lockout the desktop when I
am not using it.

We are planning to push this to 100+ desktops next week. Will post back the
results.

--Sriram