tracking user activities in kerberos

Gopal Paliwal gopalpaliwal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:02:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am gopal. I have just set up the kerberos environment & is able to achieve
single sign-on for ftp & ssh services.

I wanted to know is there any way in kerberos by which I would be able to
track the user activities.

By tracking I mean that I should be able to know that currently which user
is having ticket for which service, how many times did that user accessed
that service in last 'x' number of days, how many times did he successfully
authenticated & how many times did he failed authentication process.

I suppose, this will help me to track the user activities & derive the
unexpected user behaviour.
Response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gopal Paliwal