IE7 only error

Tyler Petrie tyler at psu.edu
Wed Jun 20 14:03:36 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am receiving:

gss_acquire_cred() failed: Miscellaneous failure (No principal in keytab
matches desired name)

in apache's ssl_error_log when someone authenticates successfully in
IE7.  The browser shows an "Internal Server Error".  I am running Apache
2.0.52 on RHEL4 with mod_auth_kerb.  This error only happens in IE7, all
other browsers (Firefox, Safari, Mozilla) are fine and do not show any
errors.  I am using an .htaccess file and keytab has the correct FQDN.
When this error happens the KDC logs show a successful authentication.

thanks in advance and let me know if more/what info would be helpful,
Tyler