Kerberos with FileZilla

Diego Pignedoli diego.pignedoli at fastwebnet.it
Sun Jun 17 13:41:46 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have just installed Network Identity Manager through the Kerberos for
Windows package, as I am using and friends uses FileZilla, which has a GSS
support. The fact is that, even if Network Identity Manager is correctly
installed, if I try to log with FileZilla on the server running ftp service
and kerberos service, I still get a message "Authentication failed, probably
a kerberos 5 ticket is not available. Consider running leash32 before".
But leash32 is running just when i start the OS (windows 2003 server).
So, what's I am missing?!

Thanks for the help.
Diego