Website- Kerberos: The Network Authentication Protocol

Thomas Lenormand thomas.lenormand at veridion.net
Thu Jun 7 13:57:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

My name is Thomas Lenormand, from Veridion, an information security service
firm based in Canada. We have created a list of relevant information and
computer security websites and I'm delighted to inform you that we have
selected your site to be on that list. You can find it at the follow link:

<http://www.veridion.net/iso27001/Page-Level1/Web-Links/Authentication/Authe
ntication.php?Categorie=Kerberos&Lang=En>
http://www.veridion.net/iso27001/Page-Level1/Web-Links/Authentication/Authen
tication.php?Categorie=Kerberos&Lang=En

Would you be kind enough to reciprocate by creating a link pointing towards
our website on your website? We're a new company and we could use the
visibility. The link could be something like this:

www.veridion.net/iso27001

I've added a description and keywords if you need them:

firm specializing in ISO 27001, ISO 17799 / 27002 and ISMS training and
consulting services.

Octave, SOX

Thanks a lot for your kind help, I greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,

Thomas Lenormand