kerberized FTP service w/ Mac OS 10.4 server

Luke Brannon brannon at gseis.ucla.edu
Wed Jun 6 14:05:24 EDT 2007

Some further info...

When I attempt to connect to the server via Fetch 5.2 or Filezilla I
am granted two tickets (see below).  The error I'm getting is: Wrong
principal in request.  I'm not able to see which principle Fetch or
Filezilla is sending.  Unfortunately the server's kdc.log has no info
in it.

Principal: username at KDC.DOMAIN.COM
Service: ftp/fqhn.com at KDC.DOMAIN.COM
Version: Kerberos V5

Flags:
Forwardable: Yes
Forwarded: No
Proxiable: Yes
Proxied: No
Postdatable: No
Postdated: No
Invalid: No
Renewable: Y es
Initial: No
Preauthenticated: Yes
Hardware Auththenticated: No
Is S-key: No

IP Addresses: None

#####

Principal: username at KDC.DOMAIN.COM
Service: host/fqhn.com at KDC.DOMAIN.COM
Version: Kerberos V5

Flags:
Forwardable: Yes
Forwarded: No